PRESS RELEASE – Woodclef is a kingdom based music company with a vision to promote gospel music and music business in a professional and godly manner, via its educative and innovative products and services, while remaining the company of choice for such products and services in Africa and beyond.
Various professionals in the Gospel music industry in Nigeria have been contacted and given some mind-blowing topics that will set gospel music in Nigeria on a greater path. We will publish some educative write-ups from these great individuals in the gospel music industry with preference to Nigeria. So get set for 7 professionals, 7 Topics and 7 days of eye-opening write-ups.
Here are the topics and the professionals.
1. “Choir Management and How to build a formidable choir in Nigeria churches“ by Tim Godfrey (a performing Artist and the choir Director @ This Present House (TPH)
2. “Knowing Your Legal Right as an artist”: Bar Chidi G. Madukwe a.k.a. Dusky (A Lawyer and a Performing Artist)
3. “Carving a Niche for yourself as an artist”: This FUJI Things” by Mike Abdul (Mr Spaghetti) a member of the quartet, Mid-Night Crew.
4. “Turning your Compositions from good to great via good Productions”: Wole Oni, (CEO Instincts Productions)
5. “The Role and the Power of Media in Promoting Gospel Music”: Mr Deji Irawo (Chief Responsibility Officer, X2D)
6. How good and quality video can boost your music Promotion. Oluyinka Davids (A South African Trained Video Director)
7. Seven points transformation Agenda for Gospel Music in Nigeria: Kayode Olusoji, fondly called, The Gidi Gan Master (A performing artist & Music Business Consultant @Woodclef)
Our plans in Woodclef is to contribute our quota in bringing great improvement to gospel music in Africa and beyond, starting from our home country, Nigeria.
All these great write-ups will be published on our website on a daily basis as we unveil the website and one of our leading educative innovations,” Music Business Intelligence”
We will also do a lot of tweeting and retweeting via twitter handle @woodclef on a daily basis during the e-event. This will start by 7:15pm on a daily basis
This promise to be highly educative and the memory will linger for long in your mind.
#Anticipate and kindly share with friends.
Kindly add us on facebook and follow via our twitter handle for more information.
…more than just music.
BB pin: 28B2ED90